What's It All About

Saturday, July 1, 2017

God Bless the USA with ATC's and New Challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Blog

Over half of the year is over. With that being said, it's a new month which means a new challenge with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge where it's always anything goes as long as you use a patterned paper!!!

In the United States we are celebrating our Independence on July 4th.I was in a recent swap with 4th of July ATC's and thought I would share with you my vintage ATC's:







RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • an ATC is an Artist Trading Card measuring 2.5 x 3.5 and a lot of fun to make
  • vintage images found on the internet
  • of course, the Stickles Fairy had to come and add accents 
  • Queen & Co. Pearls, bows, and flower from stash 
I can't wait to see what you create this month for Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Blog!!!!

I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

3 comments:

  1. Four lovely ATCs. I have never made any of these myself too busy making cards! good to join you on Hazel's team.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely design inspiration for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper July challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely darling! I love the patriotic papers and how you made them into the ATCs. I am really happy to be part of the DT with you for CraftyHazelnut's Patterned paper challenge! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness